The Body Connection Oxygen Policies and Procedures
Please read and understand the Policies and Procedures. This document is the contract that you are agreeing to follow. Payment, in any form, shall be deemed the same as acceptance of this contract.
- Description of Usage: User understands that The Body Connection currently provides recreational oxygen only. We are not a medical provider and do not accept or fill prescriptions for oxygen or oxygen concentrator rentals. We do not bill insurance. The Body Connection does not make any medical claims and no cure is guaranteed.
- Delivery over 20 miles from center or main resort will be charged a delivery fee of $100. This may be assessed after the reservation is made.
- Recommended usage: During hours of sleep when breathing is shallow and when symptoms are their worst, also during the day as symptoms dictate.
- Please see: Oxygen Concentrator Instructions
- Day of Delivery:Please note that if you are not present at the agreed upon day & time of delivery & it requires another trip there will be an additional charge of $50.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of booking 48 hours or more prior to the delivery date will result in a $50 nonrefundable deposit being withheld. Cancellation within 48 hours of delivery will result in 35% of the invoice total being charged or withheld.
- Delivery Policy: Deliveries normally occur between 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the day of arrival, but may be later due to unforeseen circumstances. Early delivery and / or scheduled delivery times will incur a $25 scheduled delivery fee.
- After hours delivery, if available, will be charged a $100 after hour’s delivery fee.
- Return Policy: Purchaser is responsible for the return of rentals and will be charged the full retail sales amount on equipment that is not returned. If Rental is due back on a date, the Concentrator must be available to be picked up. Place the Concentrator on the front porch or have it returned to the front desk or bell stand. Any Concentrator that is not available to be picked up on the scheduled pickup date will incur a $65 no pickup fee to cover a return trip to pick up the unit and / or $100 per night rental extension. UNITS ARE DUE FOR PICKUP AT 10:00 AM ON THE LAST DAY OF THE RENTAL PERIOD.
- Security Deposit: Security deposits (where applicable) are required when renting portable / concentrators. Security Deposits are charged at the time of the reservation and are based on approximately 50% of the concentrator’s replacement value. Security deposits are not applicable to the balance due. Security deposits will be returned in full within 7 days after verification that all equipment was returned, and that all equipment is in the same condition it was sent out. Client will be notified in the deposit refund period if there is an issue. Missing Items will be retail market price of replacement. Damaged items will be sent to a factory authorized repair facility and billed to client. Client is responsible for the full value of rental should the rental equipment be lost, stolen or irreparably damaged.
- By accepting this disclaimer, the purchaser holds Body Connection LLC harmless of any adverse consequences, foreseen or unforeseen, whether real or perceived and assumes full responsibility for his/her home or occupants, permanent or temporary resulting from the rental or purchase of the oxygen concentrator.